- BS, Journalism & Public Relations, Ohio University
- BA, Clinical Psychology, Ohio University
- Certificate of Philanthropic and Voluntary Services, Georgetown University
- MPA, Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- Certificate in International Development and Social Change, Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
Maria has over 10 years of experience working with social change and public health initiatives in the nonprofit sector. Maria has coordinated local and regional public health interventions and has contributed to international research on maternal and child health. Maria served as a Community and Organizational Development Peace Corps Volunteer in Moldova. She currently works at the Appalachian District Health Department to develop and evaluate community based health prevention programs.
Title: Adjunct Professor for Non-Profit Management Minor
Email address: Email me